I don't know anything yet about T-Cyte, just that Sheila seemed to think it was
doing her cats some good.

I didn't get to talk to Dr. Smith very much this morning, just about Pappy &
heartworms.

He was really busy and I was pressed for time.

 I had to pick up my meds, & meds for a client's cat and unload 500lbs.of food
for the SCR feral program.

I will make sure I keep folks up to date as I learn more.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net