Okay, have I been asleep?  (Ans:  probably!)  What's the T-cyte drug?

"Consciousness is Causal
 and Physicality is its
 Manifestation."

On Aug 31, 2007, at 2:40 PM, Susan Dubose wrote:

I talked to Dr.Smith today about my Pappy, he wants me to bring him for a thorough exam ASAP.

He says that the thing w/felv+cats, you have to watch them very carefully,more so than other cats, of course, because cats are so good about "hiding" their medical problems.

And when their behavior changes, that's always cause for alarm.

I have back to back petsitting next week ( w/lots of special needs pets) due to a holiday and I will be lucky if I even get to eat in a timely fashion.

Probably will just eat in my car as usual.

Talk about pressure.

My vet is a 70+mile round trip, also.

The good thing is that I can always take him there, drop him off,and he will be in good hands, I know.

Then just pick him up when I can.

On another note, Dr. & Mrs.Smith are getting a total of 8 felv+ cats from the FLOCK fiasco,due to arrive next week.

Best Friends, in return , is taking about 7 or 8 highly adoptable kittens, all about 8 weeks old.

They are sooooo cute!

They were dumped @ the shelter in 2 filthy carriers, all very sick w/URI,parasites & diarhea.

I saw them today, what little pistols!

They are rip, roaring & ready to gooooooo........!

I miss having kittens.........  :(

My kitten foster space has been made into the felv+ suite..........

All of the Smiths' felv+cats are on the T-Cyte drug, and it's seems to be working and it's available for sale.

Sheila said in the past they have given them all interferon, but it just didn't seem to do much.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net