Megan,

I'm so sad to hear about Olive, but she's at peace and you can be too.
Sometimes the hardest part is not knowing. It's easier to know what's going
to happen-good or bad. Then we can deal with it-it's the not knowing part
that's so hard. Now that this hardest part is over, you can heal and come to
terms with the situation.

I loved the pictures of Olive-thanks for sharing. She was very beautiful!

I no longer have an FeLV kitty, but I still read and post on this site
mainly because I want to open a sanctuary someday, and I want to know as
much as I can about FeLV and how to treat it. Of course I can't afford to
open a sanctuary now, but someday.

So, you could stay on this list if you want. Sometimes it's just nice to
know you have friends out there. Unfortunately, my posts tend to be
off-topic since I'm not treating an FeLV kitty, but I'm still able to learn
quite a bit from these guys.

Best of luck in school! I certainly miss taking and teaching classes. I
might need to sign up for a class for fun to take care of my
school-addiction! The workplace is so overrated.

Melissa