I feel physically sick having just read of poor Toby's plight - I hadn't seen
that and not sure if I am pleased I read it or not (only good thing
is I will be signing the petition). The poor baby, how anyone can can hit
an animal to hurt it is beyond me but what they did is just pure evil. I
work in psychology and have some experience of forensic psychiatry and it
scares me that people so young can be so evil - without doubt it is not
therapy they need as they are nothing but development psychopaths / sociopaths.
Psychopathic behaviour often starts as torture to animals unfortunately
and progresses to humans. They have no remorse at all and can't have a
conscience
as they wouldn't have done something that severe. I wish we could do exactly
the
same to them and would happily volunteer to join the queue of people willing to
get justice for poor Toby. I really do feel sick at the thought of what
happened
to that poor little dog. I can't find the words to say how I feel about it cos
it's one of those heart sink moments. I see death penalty or life long secure
psychiatry unit as the only way to go with these guys cos I'm sure they won't
stop at animals and it's a shame that animals life's don't get taken as
seriously
as humans half the time in terms of dishing out punishment. Part of me thinks
death
penalty is too much of a quick way out for people like that then the other part
of me
thinks why should genuine people pay the state for evil people like that to be
kept
fed and dry in a locked up environment although they'd pay the price of losing
freedom.
Difficult one to call and I don't care how young at the age they are they know
right from wrong and that behaviour is a dangerous predictor of adult
psychopathy.
I don't think human rights should apply to people who are too evil to be part
of the
planet and violating innocent creatures.
Sorry I know my mail is strong but this is so horrible as I am sure you all
feel

Michelle, Minstrel, Buddy & Angel Bramble

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store
photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your
favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.