Right now I know of another shelter that has 100+cats living cage free under
one roof that are not declawed.

Any of them.

There have not been any serious cat fights or injuries, either.

Declawing is nothing more than a mutilation.

And it should be illegal.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org