Allowing mixed "pet" cats to stay together that have already been exposed is
one thing altogether.

Deliberately exposing already immune compromised fiv+ cats to felv+ is giving
them a death sentence.

While she (Not Sherry, the owner)  collects donations for this  and tells
everyone,
"We do the best that we can".

Question, as far as declawing, are the adopters even asked or is it "just a
given"?

Sounds like the dark ages.

And besides, a cat that is fiv+ is stillvery adoptable, w/an education
programset in place.

A cat that is felv+ is much harder.

A cat that is fiv+ and exposed to felv is just about impossible.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net