I have to leave for work soon so I'll probably have to call this evening.  (If
it's slow I may be able to call from work.)  What is your area code?

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Susan, you need to call me. I am at
work and I could not hold it
together so I am leaving. I may go to the doctor to get a sedative.

my # is 694-5455.

http://www.rescuties.org