So it was Emancipet (at Emancipet.org) that called the police and confiscated her pets? Gloria

On Nov 9, 2007, at 12:04 PM, MaryChristine wrote:

have spoken with nina; she's got a call into hideyo right now.

keeping all paws crossed here....

MC

On Nov 9, 2007 11:04 AM, MacKenzie, Kerry N. < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all, I happened to email Hideyo last night and got a reply this
morning, but I don't know where she's at with her legal hassles. Kerry M

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kat
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 9:46 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Need some help

Hi MC,

I think Nina's been in contact with Hideyo...

Kat (Mew Jersey)

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, MaryChristine wrote:

> Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:38:24 -0500
> From: MaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> Subject: Re: Need some help
>
> has anyone spoken with hideyo lately? i know she'd been having hassles
of
> her own, so i wasn't sure about contacting her yesterday--but if
anyone
> knows that's she's okay, i've got her number and can give it to
kelley.

> On Nov 9, 2007 9:52 AM, Kat <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
>
> > Oh Kelley,
> >
> > Did you keep any of the info Michelle Lerner had given to Hideyo
back when
> > she was having legal troubles??  That will at least give you a
start.

> > If you didn't keep the info, I could go back thru my files and do a
"cut &
> > paste" for you...
> >
> > Kat (Mew Jersey)
> >
> > On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Kelley Saveika wrote:
> >
> > > Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:42:11 -0600
> > > From: Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
> > > To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> > > Subject: Re: Need some help
> > >
> > > sorry, it is 512-694-5455.  Anyone feel free to call, especially
if
> > > you know how to get a lawyer.  I have never needed one before.

> > evening.
> > code?

Did you
> > What

Austin

> > in

> > the
Yahoo!

Yahoo!

> > > --
> > > Rescuties - Saving the world, one cat at a time.
> > >
> > > http://www.rescuties.org
> > >
> > > Vist the Rescuties store and save a kitty life!
> > >
> > > http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20
> > >
> > > Please help George!
> > >
> > > http://rescuties.chipin.com/george
> > >
> > > I GoodSearch for Rescuties.
> > >
> > > Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching
the
> > > Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!
> > >

> --
>
> Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
> Maybe That'll Make The Difference....
>
> MaryChristine
>
> AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ICQ: 289856892

______________________________________________________________________ _______ Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor. This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.