I'm near San Francisco.  Would like to have that attorney's name in my rolodex,
if possible.

Caroline Kaufmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;
padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
Kelley:
I am an attorney in Louisville, Kentucky.  Since things get done faster
sometimes when they are communicated lawyer-to-lawyer, I contacted an attorney
in San Francisco who practices 100% animal law (yeah, I didn't even know that
was an area of practice either...but hey, it's San Fran...,it makes sense!).  I
don't know her personally, nor do I know any attorneys in Austin personally,
but thought I could get you some references for attorneys in your area who are
animal-oriented/friendly through her.  I contacted her on your behalf and she
has responded with some referrals for you.  I will forward you the email she
sent me in response directly to your email address here in a second.
I hope this provides you some help.
Caroline K.

> Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:42:11 -0600
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> Subject: Re: Need some help
>
> sorry, it is 512-694-5455. Anyone feel free to call, especially if
> you know how to get a lawyer. I have never needed one before.
>
> On 11/9/07, Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have to leave for work soon so I'll probably have to call this evening.
> > (If it's slow I may be able to call from work.) What is your area code?
> >
> > Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Susan, you need to call me. I am at work and I could not hold it
> > together so I am leaving. I may go to the doctor to get a sedative.
> >
> > my # is 694-5455.
> >
> > On 11/9/07, Susan Hoffman wrote:
> > > Kelley, give me the details. Did they have a search warrant? Did you
> > > consent to a search or the seizure? What paperwork were you given? What
> > > did you sign? Is there a hearing date?
> > >

> > > Kelley Saveika wrote:
> > > Hi guys,
> > >
> > > My cats were seized yesterday by animal control. I had taken some
> > > sick animals to Emancipet for treatment and they sent the Austin
> > > Police Department an email stating they were concerned.
> > >
> > > I am in desperate, desperate need of monies for an attorney, since I
> > > spend every cent I have caring for these animals. In this case I
> > > could not give you a tax deduction as I do when you have so kindly in
> > > the past donated to help my animals. I could send you a thank you
> > > note and pay it forward to some other rescuers at some other time.
> > >
> > > If all you can do is send your prayers that is also appreciated.
> > >
> > > THanks,
> > >
> > > Kelley
> > >
> > > --
> > > Rescuties - Saving the world, one cat at a time.
> > >
> > > http://www.rescuties.org
> > >
> > > Vist the Rescuties store and save a kitty life!
> > >
> > > http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20
> > >
> > > Please help George!
> > >
> > > http://rescuties.chipin.com/george
> > >
> > > I GoodSearch for Rescuties.
> > >
> > > Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the
> > > Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!
> > >

> > --
> > Rescuties - Saving the world, one cat at a time.
> >
> > http://www.rescuties.org
> >
> > Vist the Rescuties store and save a kitty life!
> >
> > http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20
> >
> > Please help George!
> >
> > http://rescuties.chipin.com/george
> >
> > I GoodSearch for Rescuties.
> >
> > Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the
> > Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!
> >

> --
>
> http://www.rescuties.org
>
> Vist the Rescuties store and save a kitty life!
>
> http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20
>
> Please help George!
>
> http://rescuties.chipin.com/george
>
> I GoodSearch for Rescuties.

> Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

  Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last. Get it
now!