she doesn't have regular access to a puter right now--she's taken a leave of
absence from work, and her home puter died a couple of weeks ago.... so
email isn't necessaily the best way to reach her right now.

i'll tell her to check tho, caroline--she has a friend with a laptop she's
been using, plus library access, etc.

thanks to ALL who are helping

MC

--