Caroline

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: OT: diarrhea in 6 month old kittenDate: Wed, 19
Dec 2007 17:04:52 -0500To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] I've been battling diarrhea for
months. It began as giardia and we used everything beginning with
Panacur on down and nothing has worked. We used a remedy, Thullium met which
worked for several months
but it is back again and we in the same state that you are.

Nina has a cat (Gypsy) who eats a home prepared 'turkey mush' recipe that cured
her chronic diarrhea which
was the result of IBD. You might check with her.

 I use both a homeopath and an allopathic vet and neither of them have been
able to get rid of it. Her stools are negative
too, and her diet (Whole Foods/PetGuard) is unchanged. She is Felv, and one of
the vets indicated that it could be
a result of FeLV, which I do not believe to be true. I'm in the process of
consulting another vet. If I learn anything
new, I'll let you know. Please keep us posted on Yoda. We are desperate. It is
really awful.
Jane