From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:17 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: New to the list

Hi there

My name is Emily and I have three cats, Moses (Felv +) Jeremiah and
Samson (status yet unknown).

I just found out that Moses is + and he's quite sick. the doctor put him
on prednesone and doxycline...

He's not eating and he's quite thin.

The dr wants to put him to sleep. Is this really my only option? Also -
if i bring him home to be with his brothers... will he infect them?
Should i have them tested?

I'm so sad.

THank you thank you thank you...

________________________________

More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail
<http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?nci
d=aimcmp00050000000001> !

be privileged.
received this