From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:17 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: New to the list

Hi there

My name is Emily and I have three cats, Moses (Felv +) Jeremiah and Samson
(status yet unknown).

I just found out that Moses is + and he's quite sick. the doctor put him on
prednesone and doxycline...

He's not eating and he's quite thin.

The dr wants to put him to sleep. Is this really my only option? Also - if i
bring him home to be with his brothers... will he infect them? Should i have
them tested?

I'm so sad.

THank you thank you thank you...

   _____

More new features than ever. Check out the new HYPERLINK
"http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aimcmp00050000000001";
 \nAIM(R) Mail!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:37 PM