I have been pushing sanctuary to help fund interferon but they try to hold
off it cos of the cost as the omega in UK is expensive. That's why I went  to
stamp my feet and demand they help cos they tell you to act fast and say they
help with vets and then don't allow you to look after the animal properly by
with holding drugs. Annoying but I understand the cost issue when they have so
 many animals to share it around.

She does lick her lips sometimes so will mention that tomorrow - probably
worth getting her kidney function tested  anyway. Need her temperature down
fast cos that would put anyone off food.

I'll keep trying and update after vets tomorrow xxx

Michelle, Minstrel, Buddy & Angel Bramble  xxx