Has anyone used interferon omega recently in UK - if so how much does is
cost you per box of 5 vials. Vet quoted me £1500 for a course - one week on -
one off and one week after and then a week 2 months later. Seems a lot more
than
 what I paid last time. I can't afford £1500 and the sanctuary will be
reluctant  to pay but this seems her only chance now.

Buddy is currently hospitalised having fluids today - her temperature won't
come down she won't respond to the synulox antibiotics so it's seeming to lead
 us to thinking it's viral. Her bloods came back and her liver adn kidneys
are currently fine but she is slightly anaemic, nothing else showed  up. Vet
had a good feel and feels it is not wet form FIP, and although  lymphoma can't
be ruled out he's never seen symptoms like this happen  overnight.

Michelle, Minstrel, Buddy & Angel  Bramble