caroline

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: fixing a leukemia kittyDate:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:51:20 -0500

I called the vet today and asked that they tell me the absolute best time to
bring him in so he wouldn't have to wait at all so he's scheduled first at
8:15.  I asked if I could take him home as soon as he came around and the
assistant said Dr. Gill would decide that tomorrow and probably with Boo's
condition he wouldn't want him around any longer than possible.  I said "hey,
wait a minute here, you don't discriminate against cats with this disease do
you, like he's gonna die anyway so if it's now what's the difference" She said,
oh no, we think it's wonderful that you have taken this challenge on.  I'm
supposed to be at work tomorrow for 9 but I fully intend to stay until I know
he's out of the woods.  The pharmacy across the hall can tell anyone waiting
outside the office I'll be late if need be.  If I had my way I'd be there in
the operating room.  I don't want to make a nuissance of myself but I want to
know what's going on too.  I also want a CBC done at the time just to get an
idea of what his blood is like.  My husband and I love this little guy so much.
 When I go to bed, earlier than Bob, to watch some news, BooBoo follows me
upstairs and hops on the bed with his little paws hanging over the side and he
watches with me.  We both like Hillary Clinton by the way.  When she's on I
swear he is totally intrigued.  He just stares at the TV.

Lynne