Thanks! We had Isabella tested again yesterday. Awaiting results.
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 11:51 AM
  Subject: Overjoyed

  Laurie

  Minstrel was in sanctuary with now Angel Buddy (FIV+) when they were first
tested and from what i gather they were both tested around 6 months of age -
obviously Buddy was FIV and Minstrel tested positive for FeLV - I assume they
used the in house SNAP test at that point. From what I gather though FeLV+
results are more reliable than  FIV results on the in house test.

  To be honest I didn't ask what test it was this time but I know they sent it
away and didn't test in house. The test cost me close to £50 in UK and Minstrel
is now 4 years old.

  Michelle, Minstrel, Angel Buddy & Angel Bramble xxx

  AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour now.