Lynne I am so sorry to hear about BooBoo having FIP.Poor boy.I am so glad he
has the two of you to love him.If I were you I would definitely sue those
CRIMINALS! And try to get them for the vet bills too.Good luck to you and
Boo.give him kisses from me.
  Sherry

Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Well just when you think it can't get any worse it does.  BooBoo's
cytology came back today and he has FIP as well as feline leukemia.  There was
no bacteria in it. There is nothing left for us to do for him.  There was no
bacteria in the culture, just protein and fibres, because his blood vessels are
leaky.  The vet says all we can do is make him comfortable and at this point it
is all about quality of life.  He will continue to drain his lungs every week
to 10 days and keep him on this antibiotic until it is finished and only Lasix
once a day, which I guess does nothing for this lung fluid.  If he becomes
worse, ie he has to have the fluid drained more frequently then we will have to
do the obvious.  We will put on a good face for our dear boy and do everything
we can to keep him with us as long as we can but it isn't looking too good at
the moment.  The vet said they had another cat in this week that tested
positive for FIP but not leukemia.  He said BooBoo has
 been hit with a double blow and unfortunately the end is near.  I don't know
if the Factor stuff will make it here before Boo dies but I'm trying to be
realistic here now and face the inevitable.  My husband and I are horribly sad
about this but I'm getting angry now at these criminals who owned him and lied
to me about his being healthy and vaccinated.  We have several top notch
lawyers in our practice who like me a lot and would do me a favor if I asked.
I'm seriously considering consulting with one of them when this tragedy is over.

  Lynne