yeah, there ARE grumpy ones--my jess is more grumpy than not, but he is NOT
aggressive. i don't think he was ever much of a pet, so doesn't quite get
the cuddle stuff..... harrison, on the other hand, is the most intrusive,
needy, demanding creature i've ever encountered next to my ex-husband--tho
he's a thousand times cuter.

MC