i tried to respond rationally and politely about ft dodge, the manufacturers
of both the FIV vaccine, and the equally useless vaccine against the
"virulent! calici! virus! that! is! taking! over! the! entire!
country!"--however, i am completely unable to.

ft dodge is the best representation i know of re: lack of ethics in a
professional setting.

MC

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!