From: Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2008 9:04:15 PM
Subject: BooBoo left us

We lost our precious baby tonight.  He developed difficulty breathing and we
rushed him to the emergency clinic.  He was dehydrated and had just had his
lungs aspirated Friday.  The vet recently experienced the same situation with
his Himilayan, co-incidentally, though I sometimes think they make stuff up to
identify with your pain.

I held his little face in my hand and petted him as did Bob and he slipped away
almost immediately.  I don't think I've cried this much in my life, Bob too.
At this moment I can't imagine ever being happy again.  Sounds stupid but
BooBoo conveyed to me this evening it was time to go and he thanked us.  He was
so very weak he could hardly walk but he was still purring as we pet him even
with the damn catheter in.  We know this was best for him but the worst for us.

Thank you all for being so very supportive.

Lynne

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs