I want to piggyback on what Caroline said...one of the wonderful yet sad
ironies of this group is that everytime one of us loses a furbaby, we actually
help others who have lost their kitties beforehand.  The more recent the loss,
the fresher the pain, and when we cry for another's loss, we are also crying
for our own, and we heal a little more each time.  For Caroline, Monkee's
passing was fairly recent and she feels your pain acutely because her loss is
still so fresh.  And yet Boo Boo's passing is actually helping her to grieve
and heal.  I really believe this.  After Cricket died, those who lost their
kitties soon afterwards were so hard for me to read about.  I would start
reading and get this horrible lump in my throat and it would just burn.  I
would cry until sometimes I didn't have anymore tears left.  Reading about
other's losses would rip open the wound again and I would bleed some more, but
what I didn't realize was that I healed up a little
 better each time.  So even though I know you are hurting horribly over losing
Boo Boo, hopefully knowing that his loss is helping others to heal might make
things a little better.

Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~