________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 9:04 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: BooBoo left us

We lost our precious baby tonight.  He developed difficulty breathing
and we rushed him to the emergency clinic.  He was dehydrated and had
just had his lungs aspirated Friday.  The vet recently experienced the
same situation with his Himilayan, co-incidentally, though I sometimes
think they make stuff up to identify with your pain.

I held his little face in my hand and petted him as did Bob and he
slipped away almost immediately.  I don't think I've cried this much in
my life, Bob too.  At this moment I can't imagine ever being happy
again.  Sounds stupid but BooBoo conveyed to me this evening it was time
to go and he thanked us.  He was so very weak he could hardly walk but
he was still purring as we pet him even with the damn catheter in.  We
know this was best for him but the worst for us.

Thank you all for being so very supportive.

Lynne

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE.  Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties.  If such advice was written or used to
support the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each
offeree should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.