Gee, Lynne. You don't believe in miracles? What a ridiculous thing to
say! I
fully understand your disgust with these people. I don't know that
you're
going to get satisfaction from them, if they're capable of such poor
care
of their "product," but I definitely don't blame you for trying.

If you're really considering legal action, your best bet would be (imo)
move forward and consult a lawyer to find out what the possibilities
are. I'm
just afraid it's going to be more trouble than it's worth, and that
these
people will either weasel out of their obligations, or you'll have
nice-sized
legal bills. It may be that this can be taken to small-claims court in
your area.

Either way, I'd complain to the local chamber of commerce, the Better
Business
Bureau, and anyone at all that can have an effect on these people. You
might
also consider writing letters to the editors of your local papers, being
careful
to not name these people directly, but warning any would-be cat owners
triple-check any cat breeders or handlers they might consider purchasing
an
animal from, and to definitely not take their word for it.

I've been praying for you and Bob. I'm really sorry that you're having
go through this.

Lance

--
  Lance Linimon