How is your baby doing, El?

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

----- Original Message ----
From: designercats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2008 1:19:33 PM
Subject: Unresponsive URI

Hi Wendy,
I have him on A/D and Recovery. Recovery is newer and is sometimes more
palatable when they don't like A/D.
His URI has never left. He's been on antibiotics for a month and he gets a
little better and then worse. We're going to the vet in a few minutes. The
other little ones have all improved radically but not him. His blood panel was
better than the others but he's so much sicker than the rest. The vet has some
interferon alpha.
If he doesn't improve I'm afraid I'll lose him.
El

Be a better friend, newshound, and