Hi,
Little Milli is getting better. She still has diahrea to some degree but it's
getting better. Her URI is getting much better although she still coughs and
sneezes a bit.
One of the other FeLV+ Cami has a very very stubborn URI. Initially on
injectable antibiotics he got better really quick and then has been sliding
downhill ever since. We've tried several antibiotics and he still is very sick.
His mucus is green (sorry to be so graphic). Any ideas about what other
antibiotics we can try? He's been on Zithromycin, Chlorapalm, Baytril & PLX
injectable combo. He responds for a bit but then it gets bad again. He is a
beautiful sweet, sweet orange and white cat with the most luxurious coat I've
ever seen. He is an absolute sweetheart. He's approx 2 yrs old. I have been
syringe feeding him Recovery food mixed with multi vitamin, B complex, Omega
oils, L-Lysine, Collostrum. I'm still waiting for the Transfer Factor and the
Interferon alpha.
Thanks...El