________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sally Davis
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 11:27 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Junior

HI Kerry

Thanks you for the hugs. My head knows Junior is happy and whole. My
heart is broken. His roomate spike just jumped up on my lap to let me
know she is a love kitty.

When I first joined this group I almost had to leave it seemed like
someone baby was passing away all the time. It hurt so much to think
about it. I knew I had to stay because I learned so much. Junior lasted
a year and a half. I consider that a gift. To all you presently fighting
the disease it is worth the rollercoaster you may be on. You never know
your kitty may be the one to live a long happy life you have to give
him/her that chance.

Junior is six this year.

Sally

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 11:51 AM, MacKenzie, Kerry N.