From: Amy Weygandt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:15:56 PM
Subject: Re: Bartonella

Just to clarify, my vet said Bartonella and Hemobart
are not the same.  I did the same thing and said
something about Hemobart and she corrected me that
they are positive for bartonella, not hemobart.

I thought this was just a mail list, not a message
board so I'm not sure how to check the archives.  Are
all these messages archived somewhere?

Thanks
Amy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs