From: Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 7:12:42 AM
Subject: Junior

Junior is having much difficulty breathing. I am taking him into his original
vet meaning more money, but they are the only hospital available now. I gave
him a prenisone. His lungs sound horrible. I feel I ma saying goodbye. Please
pray for him.

Sally

Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and Spike Please
Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.