I'm so sorry to hear this Sally.  Your sister did what she could.
  tonya

Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi

  Slinky adopted my sister a year and a half ago. He was cautious to be her cat
as he was probably dumped off. He finally befriended her and her canine lab
mixes who loved chasing cats. Slinky was fearless andhe  invited his self into
her home. With his laid back attitude the dogs did not give chase. The day
Junior passed I called Laura to cry on her shoulder. She informed me Slinky was
sleeping a lot and somewhat lethargic. He was also off his food. I told her get
him to a vet ASAP, which she did. She found out that he was FELV positive. He
had a fever. The vet gave fliuds and sent abx home with her. Laura was scared .
She decided to give it a chance as this cat chose her. Well folks it was not
meant to be the cat went off. She found him hiding under her porch and she
could see in his eyes he was ready to go. So she took him to another vet who
checked everything out and she decided to set him free. She feels as I do that
Junior was letting us know that Slinky was not well.

  So please add Slinky to the CLS for Laura. Hopefully Slinky will send her
someone to love soon.

  Thanks

  Sally

  Still very much missing my Junior.

Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and Spike Please
Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.