  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 10:17 PM
  Subject: Re: New FELV Positive- questions

  I totally agree with Gloria.
  Everyone has been exposed too late on separating them.
  There is no such thing as a light positive.
  It is either positive or negative.

  I can honestly say that I had positives and negatives live together for years.
  I vaccinated the negatives every year.
  Not one of the negatives died from FELV they died of other Feline illnesses.

  In a message dated 3/28/2008 9:08:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL