I am really on the fence about this. On one hand I would like to think fate
is intervening. A felk near me. He was just neutered 1.5 yo needs a home.
May have a home in IOWA I am in VA. The person in IA cannot take until May
but deals with FELV cats. I have not talked to the owner or I should say
caretaker she is not able to keep the cat until then. Right now the cat is
still at the Vet clinic. i have only spoken with a siamese rescue person who
got involved bc it is siamese. They cannot house due to teh felk. I had a
part Siamese cat 4 years ago and will always miss the funny boy named
Puttyrat See my email addy. I am just too tired to talk to this lady today.
I had a root canal started Friday and my mouth still hurts. Hard to be
upbeat when I am in pain. I think the cats will be taken care of, but I
kinda would like the Siamese boy.

Sally