  From: Sally Davis
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 5:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Balance of puddy cats ~ new cat?

  I am really on the fence about this. On one hand I would like to think fate
is intervening. A felk near me. He was just neutered 1.5 yo needs a home. May
have a home in IOWA I am in VA. The person in IA cannot take until May but
deals with FELV cats. I have not talked to the owner or I should say caretaker
she is not able to keep the cat until then. Right now the cat is still at the
Vet clinic. i have only spoken with a siamese rescue person who got involved bc
it is siamese. They cannot house due to teh felk. I had a part Siamese cat 4
years ago and will always miss the funny boy named
  Puttyrat See my email addy. I am just too tired to talk to this lady today. I
had a root canal started Friday and my mouth still hurts. Hard to be upbeat
when I am in pain. I think the cats will be taken care of, but I kinda would
like the Siamese boy.

  Sally

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one
month at no cost.