  From: Kathy Dillard
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 1:38 PM
  Subject: re Foxy/ bad news

  We took our kitten  Foxy to the vet and she only has about 24-48 hours to
live.The leukemia has taken over and her blood count is very very low. We are
heart sick but want to do what is best for her and I dont want to prolong her
suffering. The vet said we have done a good job keeping her healthy. They gave
her a water shot for deydration and a perscription for oxygen. I have never had
any experience with this and would like to know other members thoughts on this.
Should we get the oxygen for her? They said she would probably not survive a
blood transfusion. Any advice would be appreciated.

  kathy

  No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for Yahoo!
users and friends.