Hi Kathy

It is so hard when it gets to this point. This is exactly where I was with
Junior two weeks ago. His breathing was very labored. We knew he had a heart
mumur. He lived a little over a year and a half of his diagnosis. I could
tell he was miserable even at the vets office after she had given a
sedative. It was not working because his heart was not pumping the blood. I
called her back into the room . It was still difficult. I knew I did the
right thing. I even have oxygen at home for my boyfriend who has COPD. For
me there was no point in prolonging his misery. Only you know if your cat is
suffering. Remember cats are good at hiding there symptoms.

Best of luck for you and your kitten. You have ben a good mommy. My prayers
are with you.

Sally

--
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,