  From: catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] low phospherous foods and fluids
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sunday, July 20, 2008, 10:52 AM

    How many clothespins did you use? I tried 2.  Also you did say you were
feeding him fancy feast?  What kind?
  tonya

Belinda Sauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Yes I did that with Fred he would turn around and bite me, so we did
the clothes pins. He didn't get all mellow and happy BUT he couldn't
reach me to bite me so after using the clothes pins for a week or so he
just gave up and decided to give in. Now I just go pick him up and
carry him to the couch, we do the fluids and the second I shut the
roller off stopping the fluids he is gone, but he is good while we are
doing them, just lays there. Every once in a while he'll still make a
half hearted attempt to get up before we are done but all I do is put my
hand on his chest and tell him not yet and he lays back down. Of course
Fred has been getting daily fluids for almost 2 years now!!

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties