Time for another vet.
On Jul 20, 2008, at 3:06 PM, Debbie Harrison wrote:

Ok, to answer you then...she specializes in well animals!! LOL...she hates doing any surgeries, and probably should never have become a vet (my personal opinion).

Debbie (COL)
"You gotta bloom where you're planted!"

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:24:07 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] ot-next problem

lol. i meant does he specialize in cats or is he more of a 'dog' person....

The wrong kind, obviously!!!

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:15:13 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

yes, hyper thyroid is very common with cats. what kind of vet do you go to????

Question...is "hyper-t hyper thyroid"??? It is what I suspected with my Baby Ruben...but the vet says "cats don't get that"....I tried to argue the point, but she wouldn't listen...