We discovered Freds early CRF when we were checking him for hyper-t,
barely hyper-t also, we were watching him for that because he had a very
tiny bump there, but his thyroid test was normal, including the TFree4.
Once my vet felt like it had gotten a bit bigger we tested again and he
was very slightly hyper-t.  He had the radio iodine treatment and his
CRF did initially get worse but has since stabalized, his last blood
work in March was very close to normal.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...