From: catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 5:45 PM

I would spay any I could catch and make sure that my own cats were vaccinated.
I'm sorry for your recent loss.
tonya

Sharon Harden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,
I am new to Felv and just lost my Trixter to this awful Disease. I want to
thank all of you for the information I have been reading from you all.
I have many ferals around my house because of the 3 fields that surround me. I
have talked to the farmer but he is not interested in trying to help me help
his cats. I have had to close up my cat door to protect my other 3.

I dont know anything about rounding them up and would hate to catch them just
to be put to death. Any suggestions.

Regards to all, Sharon