From: Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] New member here
Cc: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 5:31 AM

On Jul 29, 2008, at 11:59 PM, Marylyn wrote:
Dixie came to me as a grown throw away who had been on her own for a long time.
 She found her way to my Mom's where she hung out with the ferals who came for
food, water and shelter.  For three years and 12 days she had everything a
little cat could want.  She became the owner of a farm in rural Ky with a large
sunroom, window sills, deer, turkey and windows everywhere; Christmas trees
that stayed up for months just because she liked to sleep under them; a large
bed with pillows and dolls.......everything a little cat could want, even
things she didn't know about when she came into my life.   She had the best
regular and holist medical care available from the day I found out that she was
FeLV+ and was so wonderfully healthy that I believed she had beaten it.  She
remained healthy until a couple of days before she left this world.   When she
left she was beside me, where she was always the safest, and in a Jeep that had
taken her on many great
 adventures (she loved to travel between the farm and a home in Louisville)..
I have no regrets at all about having this wonderful little girl in my life.
She taught me so much.  Now, a month after she left,  she has sent me a tiny
kitten from the same pine thicket she came from.  Apparently she thought this
little one, who was alone just as she had been,  should have everything too.
There are no certainities in life.  It sounds like you have a good grasp on the
situation.  This group has people knowledgeable in supplements that can
help strengthen all your cats.  Please listen to them and your heart.