From: Jennifer
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Supplements

Thanks Gary.  These are veterinarian prescribed, or they can be purchased
OTC at PetSmart or something?  Ash sees his vet on the 14th so I am going to
ask him just to be sure.  I just wanted to go in there with some supplement
names to throw at him.  Thanks again!

 Jennifer - PROUD VEGETARIAN & LOCAL SPCA VOLUNTEER.  Be their voice.
        ~ loving mama to ~
          Morrison (born Oct. 10, 2000)
          Isobel aka Fat Girl (born Feb. 7, 2007)
          Ash (born July 11, 2007, diagnosed FeLV+ July 28, 2008)