You Are at the right place for advice. It will vary from person to person. I
am so glad you took Macy into your home. Lessening stress is important.
Feeding a high quality diet the best you can afford. I say that bc the best
that I could afford was different from what other folks feed. Immune
boosters are a start. Since many of these cats also have FHV L Lysine is a
good start and may alleviate her upper respiratory symptoms. At any rate it
will not do any harm and is inexpensive. I got mine from Puritans Pride. I
ordered capsules 500mg. You can mix it with wet food. One or two per day
depending on symptoms. Well I have to run to work. You will get more
information I am sure.

Sally