Hi Kelley
   Funny thing about the heart.... I knew my blood pressure was high
for 15  or 20 years but never did anything about it... I was probably
in better shape half way through my hospital stay than I have been
in a long time... I do every thing that I did before except for a new
diet and $300 a month for pills I probably am a lot better than I would
have been...
The other thing is if you take in 33 FeLV+ cats in 5 years the 9 that I
now have are probably the 1/3 that can live for 8 or more years so I
guess its time I started getting my numbers down.... As things are now
they will all stay here but just no more new ones....
Tad