Hi all,

  I know many of you have had experience with fip.  My cat sneaker has chronic
herpes (vet thinks that's what it is.)  he has difficulty breathing, but his
lungs are clear. We've medicated him to no avail.  And he is semiferal and hard
to pill, much less use a nebulizer or anything.   Anyway, I've noticed he seems
to have gained weight in his belly.  Would a cat that is over 10 years old
harbor fip all that time?  Wouldn't he act sicker if that's what it was?  I've
got a crf cat so I've been feeding more wet food.  So I guess it could just be
weight gain...... but it's a FAT tummy.  Am I being paranoid.  When he breathes
through his nose it sounds like he has a cold.  There is no sneezing and he has
no eye discharge or anything.
  thanks in advance for any ideas.
  tonya