Brenda,
Thank you so much for the information.  Tweezer is still sneezing but not as
much and he was and is still acting like a happy little kitten even though he
is around two years old.  He was extremely malnourished and was pretty sick
when I got him.  I have not been paying as close attention to his situation at
this point because one of my other positives, Buzz, is very sick and I am
giving him most of my time.  Since Tweezer does not seem to be in crisis right
now I am waiting for my vet to get back from vacation to take him in.  I would
like to show him the information you have sent to possibly help with Tweezers
diagnosis.
Again, thank you very much, I really appreciate it.
Sue