My 6 year old FeLV cat ( Silver chan) has just been diagnosed with lyphoma in
the chest, , he has fliud arround his lungs and is breathing faster, but that
was the only symptom I saw, so I am quite shocked!  I would like to know what
treatments have helped you kitty`s live longer, they gave me two options;
Chlorambucil and prednisone, or L- Asparaginase/vincristine/prednisone. I had a
lyphoma kitty before, I think I saw her condition much later, she had lost alot
of weight and had the chemo with vincristine , but she didn`t do well on it and
got amenia and the lymphoma came back and she died within two months! So I am
very scared, especially as my cat now seems well , but I know he needs help
with the fluid in his chest, the vet drained one side today, but couldn`t get
any from the other side out. your advice would be greatly appreciated!  Amanda
in Japan.