Hi Amanda

I want you to know I am thinking of you and will be praying for your kitty.

Tomorrow is a holiday here. Hopefully someone here who has experience with
lymphoma. I was going to suggest the Feline Lymphoma group, but I see you
just posted there. Those folks are very helpful. I nener dealt with this
disease in my feline leukemia kitties. I joined so I could be ready for
whatever came along.

Hugs,

Sally

On 11/27/08, amanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My 6 year old FeLV cat ( Silver chan) has just been diagnosed with lyphoma
> in the chest, , he has fliud arround his lungs and is breathing faster, but
> that was the only symptom I saw, so I am quite shocked!  I would like to
> know what treatments have helped you kitty`s live longer, they gave me two
> options; Chlorambucil and prednisone, or L-
> Asparaginase/vincristine/prednisone. I had a lyphoma kitty before, I think I
> saw her condition much later, she had lost alot of weight and had the chemo
> with vincristine , but she didn`t do well on it and got amenia and the
> lymphoma came back and she died within two months! So I am very scared,
> especially as my cat now seems well , but I know he needs help with the
> fluid in his chest, the vet drained one side today, but couldn`t get any
> from the other side out. your advice would be greatly appreciated!  Amanda
> in Japan.

Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,
Junior Junior (newest) I call him JJ , Silver, and  Spike  Please Visit my
Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.