Did the article mention the name of this germ?

        Thanks,

        Lisa
 On Tue 09/12/08 10:50 PM , [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent:
  just saw article in AARP magazine about a new germ that only Clorox
can kill it. it is popping up in hospitals all over. said that if go
to hospital, make sure all coming into your room wash hands throughly
with lots of soap and water. also bed rails, etc should all be washed
down. seems lately, we can get sicker in hospital than at home. one
lady died from it. dorlis
 ---- Pat Kachur  wrote:
 > If you are concerned, you could wipe off your shoes with some type
of "germ
 > killer" before you come in the house.

[5]

[9]