My FeLV+ kitten, Tommy, continues to do wonderfully! He is active
and playful, and has a tremendous appetite. He will be neutered on
January 29th - his holistic vet said to continue to give him the DMG
to help his immune system with the stress of surgery. She also gave
him a probiotic to help his bowels when he is on an antibiotic.

        This is so much different from what I thought it would be like to
have an FeLV kitten! I understand we are very lucky, and for that I
am grateful. His holistic vet says that after the surgery, once he is
stress free again, we can retest him for FeLV.

        Lisa