Thank you, Sue - and I will keep loving him. He's cuddling with me
now, making it hard to type, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
His holistic vet is wonderful - I just love her!

        Lisa
 On Wed 07/01/09 12:48 PM , Sue & Frank Koren fs...@roadrunner.com
sent:
  It's great to hear that he is doing so well. Sounds like you have a
good holistic vet, very involved in what is going on with him. Keep
loving your little guy!
 Sue
 ---- Lisa Borden  wrote:

 > My FeLV+ kitten, Tommy, continues to do wonderfully! He is active
 > and playful, and has a tremendous appetite. He will be neutered on
 > January 29th - his holistic vet said to continue to give him the
DMG
 > to help his immune system with the stress of surgery. She also
gave
 > him a probiotic to help his bowels when he is on an antibiotic.
 >
 > This is so much different from what I thought it would be like to
 > have an FeLV kitten! I understand we are very lucky, and for that
 > am grateful. His holistic vet says that after the surgery, once he
is
 > stress free again, we can retest him for FeLV.
 >
 > Lisa
[3]

Links:
------